Thep is the first character made with our own Squiggly rig system. Built to allow a great deal of flexibility and exaggeration.
Thep is equipped with some cool features to allow him to act as cartoony as possible without losing appeal.
Thep has two personality modes, normal and evil. Both expressed in his eyes and teeth.
He has a bunch of extra multiples including an extra set of eyes and a fully rigged extra head.
The multiples are separate assets to allow referencing as many as one would like.
- Full body rig with a non-switch IK/FK spine system
- Bendy arms and legs
- Smear control for hands and feet
- Hands UI with fingers pose presets
- Full facial rig
- Head squash and stretch
- Detachable head with a space switcher – Neck/World
- Personality switcher for the eyes – Normal/Evil
- Personality switcher for the teeth – Normal/Evil
- Extra set of legs with visibility and taper control separately for leg and foot
- Extra set of arms with visibility and taper control separately for upper arm, forearm, and hand
- Extra set of eyes with visibility control
- Fully rigged extra head with visibility control
- Extra cloth string with the Mgear spring system
Maya 2017 and up